Chelsea 7-1 qpr: 20 things i learnt about chelsea's friendly game which you need to know
Chelsea 7-1 QPR: 20 Things I Learnt About Chelsea's Friendly Game Which You Need to Know
Chelsea continued to prepare for the restart of the Premier League season on Sunday against Aston Villa as the Blues took on Queens Park Rangers in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Stamford Bridge yesterday.
Chelsea annihilated England Championship side, Queens Park Rangers 7-1 in a pre-season friendly at Stamford Bridge yesterday, Billy Gilmour and Ruben Loftus-Cheek scored a brace while Willian, Mason Mount and Olivier Giroud netted one goal each making it 7 goals in all.
Chelsea are the only Premier League Club to win their indoor friendly games back-to-back. Chelsea took over Reading FC last week as they defeated them 1-0, and they took over QPR yesterday with 7-1.
Apparently, Chelsea are showing that they are more than ready for Premier League returns as they took over Aston Villa next week Sunday, June 21st.
In a lucid term, here are the 20 things I learnt in the Blues friendly game against QPR yesterday:-
1. Chelsea lined up in their traditional blue home kit being the one hosted QPR at Stamford Bridge yesterday.
2. The Blues honcho, Frank Lampard used all his senior team players splitting them into two teams in each half.
3. Chelsea showed a real picture of Team Work with the likes of Mount, Kante and Pulisic showcased their talents irrespectively, as they showed they're ready to take over Aston Villa next week Sunday.
4. No Chelsea's senior team player was absent as Frank Lampard tested their abilities and capabilities them each.
5. Ruben Loftus-Cheek showed he's fit enough to play against Aston Villa as he bagged two goals against QPR, showcasing his skills and talent.
6. Another thing I learned was that, Billy Gilmor was the ideal player to take over Jorginho in the Chelsea's midfield as the young Scottish bagged two goals.
7. Billy Gilmor showcased himself again as he created chances and dominated the midfield outshining the likes of Barkley in the midfield.
8. Christian Pulisic proved himself once again having just returned from injury, though he didn't netted any goal but he proved himself by dribbled pass the QPR players and made them tremble.
9. Another thing I learned was that, Chelsea's defence line is still leaking as the Blues haven't been able to keep clean sheet yet.
10. Kepa Arrizabalaga showed Frank Lampard why him or Chelsea don't another goalkeeper to replace him.
11. Kepa Arrizabalaga denied QPR severally as he saved some incredible saves against QPR yesterday.
12. Frank Lampard needs and must caution his defenders to be taticful against Manchester city and Liverpool when they the two clubs.
13. Antonio Rudiger and Cesar keep showing their leadership zeals in leading the team.
14. Oliver Giroud proved himself once again as he showed why he's needed at the club in the absence of Tammy Abraham having bagged one goal for the Blues.
15. Chelsea played comfortably with no pressures against QPR having developed a new tactics.
16. Mason Mount once again showed why he was amongst the most valuable player in the world as he bagged one goals as well, having used his Twitter to claim "We have a really good team here at Chelsea"
17. N'Golo Kante is fit enough to play against Aston Villa as he was part of team that faced both Reading and QPR yesterday despite his absent from Chelsea's training sessions some weeks back, due to coronavirus fear.
18. Christian Pulisic failed to netted a goal but he restored the trust Frank Lampard has in him as per his performance against Reading and QPR.
19. Willian showed himself amazingly, showing Chelsea why he needed at the club despite his contract with the Club that would soon end
20. Kante, Mount, Pulisic and Loftus-Cheek are most likely to start against Aston Villa next week based on their performance yesterday.
Are you happy with the Blues performance against QPR?
Drop your comments below.